6200 Savoy Dr. Suite 414 Houston, TX 77036


The oldest method is to bring family members is to sponsor family members on permanent basis to the U.S. or on a Non-Immigrant visa. An application/Petition is typically filed by U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents for their immediate relatives such as spouses, children, parents, brothers, sisters, fiancé, etc.

  • Non-immigrant visas such as fiancée (K-1) visas and K-3 visas, immigrant visas / permanent residence through marriage petitions and relative petitions (parents, children, and siblings), and I-751 petitions for removal of conditions; renewal of green card, re-entry permits
  • Naturalization and Citizenship including waivers for English and Medical Disability ( for those who qualify and are eligible )
  • Immigrant visas/Permanent Residence:
  • IR: Immediate Relative Petitions: Spouse, Parents and Children of U.S. Citizens
  • F-1: Unmarried Sons & Daughters of US Citizens
  • F-2A: Spouses and children of Permanent Residents (children under 21 years)
  • F-2B: Unmarried Sons & Daughters of Permanent Residents(children over 21 years)
  • F-3: Married Sons & Daughters of Citizens
  • F-4: Siblings of US Citizens

The Mantra Law Office represents individuals, families, and businesses before the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the US Department of Labor (DOL), the US Department of State, and the US Consulates.